Huffines Chevrolet Plano Texas Customer Reviews Dealer Testimonials - James Richard Koch, a photo by Huffines Chevrolet Plano on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
Thank you all for everything you have done to help me reestablish my credit. I had a run of bad luck and in 2009 had to make the difficult decision to file bankruptcy. Since, that time I have had work to reestablish my life and credit.. Words can not express how grateful I am for you allowing me to have another chance. Walter, Russell and Kevin have been extremely helpful. The customer service you all provide here is like no other and refreshing to see. I knew this was the right the place to have our fleet serviced but never would have guessed my personal automotive needs would have been met as well.. Thank you again. Russell says that he considers us family and it is clear he means it!!! - JAMES RICHARD KOCH
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
No comments:
Post a Comment